Thursday, February 23, 2012

Samsung announces the "Rugby Smart Phone"

Drop your phone a lot? Ever drowned your phone in water? Samsung announced the "Rugby Smart Phone" which is a military grade cell phone that should be able to withstand submersion in 3 feet of water for 30 minutes, plus prolonged exposure to blowing dust, driving rain, extreme temperatures, and the odd drop onto hard surfaces.

 

7 comments:

  1. smart but not smart regarding touch screen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering I just broke my phone, I should probably get something like this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree James--having this phone would of been nice to have on my vacation last week. Needless to say, had to get a new one...dropped mine in the pool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this could be big. I know a lot of people, myself included, who could really use this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so pumped for the Ipad HD or 3 or whatever its called
    - Joseph Winn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would be a very intriguing product for anyone who is clumsy or doesn't take great care of their phone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great idea but they should try and make it as a case for phones to. I would buy it since I break my phone all the time!

    ReplyDelete